Thursday 30 June 2011

What a week...

I landed back in the UK on Sunday evening, fully expecting at  least a few days to enjoy the sunshine and settle back down into some sort of routine.  This, however, wasn't to be. 

Firstly, I was surpised by the somewhat speedy, yet exciting, delivery of a personal copy of my debut novel. And naturally, upon seeing it in print for the first time, my subsequent screams of joy in response, were, no doubt, heard across the whole of Lancashire. 

However, little did I know, this would be accompanied with the news that 'Going Underground' has hit the market a little earlier than anticipated.  So after yet more jumping up and down, I'm pleased to announce that the literary fruit of my labour is now available to the book buying public.

Happy reading x











 

No comments:

Post a Comment