The lovely Catherine Green has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Catherine is the author of the Redcliffe novels - dark fantasy, horror and paranormal stories and you can check her books out here www.catherinegreenauthor.blogspot.com
So, here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
And here goes:
- It's long been my dream to live in France. Of course, dreams do come true, which is why I've decided to try and learn French this year - in preparation for the day this becomes a reality.
- I'm a housework freak. Oh yes, I do like to keep a nice, clean and tidy home, although sometimes probably to excess. So imagine my horror when today I decide that for once I'm going to let things slide, only for surprise visitors to go and turn up... Naturally, a patio full drying laundry, washing up in the sink, work out on every available surface, bathroom towel discarded on the floor (need I go on?) isn't exactly the best environment in which to receive guests! So yes, everyone, guess what I was doing the second they finally upped and left?
- I once spent about nine months living in Northern Sweden and despite temperatures getting as low as -36, I absolutely loved it. Anyone else ever had the pleasure of experiencing the hairs in their nostrils freezing?
- Memory foam matresses make me sea sick... Don't ask me why, but when looking for a new bed I once sat on one and within seconds I came over all nauseous. As I hadn't been drinking at the time, I'm putting this down to the fact that I'm simply one of life's delicates - living proof that images can most definitely be deceiving.
- My biggest 'blonde' moment was when my other half and I were watching the start of the Oscars ceremony on TV one year. All the stars were arriving on the red carpet looking as glamorous as ever and from his position inside the building, one of the hosts announced it was 'Limo Gridlock' down there. Well I'd never heard of this particular actor so obviously needed clarification... that's when I turned to Robert and innocently asked "Who's Limo Gridlock?"
- Most people seem to think I'm as mad as a hatter and reading some of the things on this list, I'm beginning to see why!
- I'm currently keeping the biggest secret no individual should ever have to keep!
So, if you now want to check out my nominations to find out if these gorgeous people are as balmy and/or inspirational as I am... here they are:
So that's it. Can't wait to read all about Jo, Donna, Kate, Nicky and Marilyn... and please feel free, readers, to reveal something about yourselves, too x